Friday, February 18, 2005

[SOLD] Faux Suede Floral Wedges sz38 $70

OH SO LOVELY
♥k will kill me for giving these up but I just don't wear them!! What's a girl to do? All I can say is - GORGEOUS - and a one of a kind pair I haven't seen anywhere or on anyone but SHOPMYCLOSET! The color is a very light beige with the most delicate pink flower pattern. SCRUMPTIOUS!
Asking $70 or make me an offer!!

Measurements: (best I could do since they curve up) the wedge itself is about 3", unstretched the shoe from toe to heel is 10.5"; you can give about 1-2 inch stretch for your toes, the bottom sole is about 9.5-10 inches.
I know there's a sz 38 Fashionista out there who would <3 src="http://i.xanga.com/MissJSerenity/shoefetish.jpg">
photo taken by the buyer (missjserenity) of these wedges. enjoy em! ;)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

fits like a 7! grab it while its hot!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!! YOU ARE SELLING MY FAVORITE ♥c SHOES!!!!!!!!!!! they are gorgeous!!!! if only i was a size 7. everything i've over at ♥c's pad, i always make her WEAR it for me but she always refuses because it's so lovely she just puts it on dispLay! girl, i really wish you wore it cause it's a beautiful masterpiece!!! so whoever is a size 7 out there, you heLLa lucky yo!
♥k

Anonymous said...

also! spring 2005 season is ALL ABOUT the WEDGES!!!! get these so you DON'T look like all the mass produced mainstream brand knockoffs from your local big department retailer store!! .... anthropologie and marc jacobs has all these new wedges for the new spring and they are super cute and original, BUT then again, they all cost over $298 dollars! so these original vintage wedges are super sweet and one of a kind (gosh i wish i could fit in to them so badddddddly!!)
♥k

Anonymous said...

oh wow! why are these the cutest shoes i have ever seen?
love that they're floral
love that im a size 7
how about $50??
please?

Anonymous said...

$65 and they are yours, Hanniel!! Email shopmycloset@gmail.com if interested!

Anonymous said...

Gah.. I would so buy these for 70 hell, i'd buy them if they were $100 but I wish I could try them on to see how well they fit -_-;; *sniffle

Anonymous said...

what's your usual shoe size? this can run semi big because it has that angled pointy end.

Anonymous said...

I'm size 6.5 or 7 depending on the shoe. I have two pairs of pointy stilletos and they're both size 7 so I assume I'd fit these. I'm just afraid of being tortured if I buy them and they don't fit. Can you maybe send me some better quality/bigger photos? (missjserenity@hotmail.com) Maybe I'll just take the risk and buy them.. they really ARE calling my name (i cant stop coming back to the site and staring at the photo)

Anonymous said...

oh my god, these are soooo classy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are they sold yet? can you tell me what the length is in inches? thanks for adding me on myspace!
XOXOXOXO, j

Anonymous said...

are they new or used?

Anonymous said...

BRAND SPANKIN' NEW!!

email shopmycloset@gmail.com to buy!