Thursday, March 31, 2005

[SOLD] Adidas Originals One-Arm Logo Track Jacket $39

I heart Adidas Originals! This rare colorway and style is retailed between $72-98 at limited locations. Very hard to find now cause it's all sold out for last year's season! I haven't worn mine yet so I figure I should SHOPMYCLOSET them.. just for you! ;P This is brand new and with tags! Red, White and Blue. The Adidas Originals logo is printed on only ONE ARM SLEEVE! how cool is that?!?! The other arm sleeve has just one simple red stripe. (as shown in photo below). There's also air holes under the armpit for better air flow. (and less stinkage... hehe.. also shown in the photos). Two side pockets and a hoodie with red lining. Size Medium (fits size small and medium folks).


Sport this hoodie now! Email shopmycloset@gmail.com to buy!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have so many track jackets!! very original too! i haven't seen this one on da streets yet!

maybe i'll be the first! =D

Anonymous said...

dope zip up!

Anonymous said...

hot jacket, ♥k! wooohoo! someone better get this one quick! :)

Anonymous said...

i'm usually a small, do you think this jacket would be too big on me?

♥ shopmycloset ♥ said...

Hi Katrina!

Yes, I think it would be fine. Because this jacket runs smaller. Adidas Originals is made for a fitted look (versus Adidas is more straight, and not fitted). I can get the exact measurements for you by tonight.

XOXO, SHOPMYCLOSET

l. renaissance said...

J'ADORE

Anonymous said...

i wanted this at the adidas originals store but it was all sold out!!

i'm an xsmall so i don't think i could pull of 2 sizes larger.

Anonymous said...

oh my, i think this is soo stylish!

Anonymous said...

i love the sleeves!

Anonymous said...

adidas makes the coolest sportswear!

Anonymous said...

wow i really like this. it's too bad i'm a darn broke-ass college student. will it be on clearance soon perhaps??? :)

Anonymous said...

sorry no clearance. we have a lot of interested buyers and we're already losing so much on this jacket since it's well below retail! :(

Anonymous said...

fabulous jacket! what a great deal! and it's my size too!!!!!!!! i want it! (i'm so very happy now)

i guess i should email shopmycloset@gmail.com correct?

♥ shopmycloset ♥ said...

april 27, 2005

this jacket is finally on sale on adidas.com!!! click on adidas originals.

it also comes in black and pink! <3

so it's now finally on sale for $53.00!!
(still more expensive than shopmycloset, but hey, if you still want to buy it! you know where to go!)

<3

Groomy said...

Good one! This jacket reminds of an incident where I was wearing a jacket like this with my mesh leggings and I had taken part in a triathlon. I ripped my newly bought jacket that time and I was devasted. I do thing that after going through this post, I am going to buy it for myself.