Saturday, April 2, 2005

[EVENT] Billion Dollar Babes - LA

Last one was in San Francisco, and all of us who went were very satisfied. Here's your chance to go to the next sample sale if you are in the Los Angeles area... <3>Seconds, Overuns, and Samples!
Saturday April 2, 2005, 8am-6pm
The Hollywood Palladium, 6215 Sunset Blvd., Hollywood CA


Our April designer roster includes...
FOR THE BABES - up to 80% off:
575 Denim : Alex Gaines : Allison Burns : Anja Flint : Binetti : Black Halo : B-Low the Belt : Burning Torch : Corey Lynn Calter : Diane Medak : Duarte Jeans : Eberjey : Eisbar : Georgina Goodman : Goldenbleu : Grey Ant : Ingwa; Melero : Jacqueline Rose : Jessica Elliot : Jezebele : JK Undercover : Jophiel Design : Jules Allen : Kate O'Connor : Lotta Stensson : Madley : Michael Soheil : Michelle Mason : Mimi Turner : Mimi Turner Handbags : Mint : Miss Sixty : Mon Petit Oiseau : Neely Mack : Nikolaki : Oliver Peoples : Paper, Denim, Cloth :Pegah Anvarian : Petro Zillia : Queen S : Rock & Republic : Royal Elastics : Saja : Serfontaine : Shay Todd : Single: Suka : T-Bags : Thickskin : Tocca : Tree : True Meaning : Tulula : Wendy Hil : William B : Ya Ya : Yanuk : Zooey
FOR THE BLOKES - up to 80% off:
575 Denim ::: Andrew Christian ::: Andrew Dibben ::: BC Ethic ::: Eisbar ::: Energie ::: Man Los Angeles ::: Oliver Peoples :::: Paper, Denim, Cloth ::: Rojas ::: Saaz Designs ::: Serfontaine :::: Thickskin
...and there's more to come!

13 comments:

♥ shopmycloset ♥ said...

If you are going, be prepared to spend a lot of money!! Everything is a GREAT DEAL, but it is still very expensive! :)

Anonymous said...

I would love to go!

Anonymous said...

I thought this was in San Francisco. I guess I can't go anymore. Or maybe I can do a road trip down to the South. :) Is it really expensive? What are the prices like?

Anonymous said...

finally boy's stuff

Anonymous said...

ooh i want to go!

Anonymous said...

I'm taking a trip down there and bringing my boyfriend this time. I have $500 saved up for this gig! Whoopee!

Anonymous said...

i always buy t-bags stuff on ebay!! i love it!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited! From everything I heard about this from you guys from the last event, I'm really stoked for this upcoming one. I'm so lucky it's going to be in my town this month!


:P

Anonymous said...

I will defnitely check this out! Thank you for all the fashion event shout outs! I never knew these things existed! Very cool!

Anonymous said...

H - O - T ! ! !

Anonymous said...

i want to go!

Anonymous said...

oh wait, it's today, and it's in california! i didn't catch that! my bad.

Anonymous said...

i bought a lot of stuff this morning! but i had a bad experience in the dressing room! someone stole 3 of my items!! and then i had less items then the number.. and had to go through much drama. BEWARE OF SHOPPING MANIACS!