Wednesday, April 20, 2005

[EVENT] Tamsen & Martin Katz Ltd. Trunk Show -CA

Tamsen & Martin Katz Trunk Show
Wednesday, April 20, 2005, 12pm-8pm
4375 Admiralty Way, The Ritz Carlton Hotel - Dock 800 Slip 801, Marina Del Rey, CA

Worn by celebrities and socialites on the East Coast, Tamsen is now all the buzz on the West Coast. Martin Katz and Tamsen will be showing their beautiful collections at this exclusive trunk show aboard the beautiful Tamsen Yacht at the Ritz Carlton Marina Del Ray. Presented by Tamsen and Martin Katz Ltd., champagne, hor d' oeuvres and high tea will be served.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a really cute outfit. i like the broad shoulders and the fluffy skirt. magnificent!

Anonymous said...

my friend has been raving about your site for weeks and i finally got on it, and i must say, i'm impressed!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was in LA (rarely do I say this!) so that I could attend this show. They are really big in the east coast, so it would have been pretty cool to see their work in the west coast.

also, keep in mind there's also a FASHION SHOW coming up on APRIL 29th at City Hall in San Francisco. Tickets are $40 and they are selling out pretty quick. I think tickets will last up till Friday. I'm going to get mine soon. If you want to go, let me know. email k@shopmycloset.com if interested