Monday, April 18, 2005

[SOLD] Onion Knee Length Denim Skirt $5

Brand New Onion Denim Skirt!
I've had this denim skirt in my closet for years now and I haven't worn it, not even once. I am not a big fan of knee-length skirts, so I originally made this expensive purchase because I wanted to either cut it and make it into a mini, or deconstruct it and make new beauty out of it. But of course, that never happened... so now it's here on shopmycloset for only $5! (reduced!) Take it home! It's a simple staple denim skirt that goes with everything, and great for the summer coming. Size 7.


retail: $58
shopmycloset: $5

Take it home by emailing shopmycloset@gmail.com!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cutting it up and making it shorter would make it pretty nice.. it will make the dye less dominating

Anonymous said...

i remember onion! back in the day! okay, not that back.. but back enough that it was when i was still in school. ha! their denim use to be so popular but now i don't see it anywhere. i think they died and ended as a brand. it's a shame because i really liked their brand identity.

Anonymous said...

mmm so cute. wish it was my size though =(

Anonymous said...

what a good price!