Thursday, August 4, 2005

[SOLD] Built by Wendy Wranger Jeans $55

Wrangler's back! Thanks to Built by Wendy! This fabulous pair of jeans will give your bootie an extra lift! They fit so well and will make you feel incredible, because their cut is incredible! I especially like the back pockets! I wish I could keep them but I don't think I'll ever make it to the tailor to get 'em hemmed... It's a size 29 waist x 32 length. (Too long for me!) Take this sweet deal soon! :)


  • Style: Megan (Super Low Boot Cut)
  • Color: Moon Dust
  • Size: 29 waist x 32 length (74cm x 86 cm)
  • (Low waist measures 32 inches laid flat; 8 inch rise)
  • Brand New with original tags!
retail: $125
ShopMyCloset: $55

Love it? Email shopmycloset@gmail.com to buy!
*Or, if anyone has a size 29x30 who would like to trade for this pair, hollar at shopmycloset :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like bbw :)

Nuvany Nice` All things Indie Fashion, Art, Giveaways support inide artists said...

thats funny I was just at the atrium nyc in the village this weekend and me and a friend were looking at a pair of wranglers...very cute!

Anonymous said...

Yes! Wranglers are hot! They are sold at various little boutiques around the west and east coast!

For SF folks, you can find them at the local shops on Hayes Street. :) They are priced $125-$200... but at least you can find the right size! :)

Anonymous said...

yes! been trying to find this on the e!

Anonymous said...

I HAVE THESE!!!!!!!!!! LUV THME!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What wash do you have? What washes do you recommend. I plan on getting my first pair soon. It's a shame this one isn't my waist size!

Anonymous said...

yeah, seriously. I want your exact cut and wash but in my size. Where did you buy these jeans??

Anonymous said...

I have a Pair and i bought them at Tinker Tools Boutiquefor$150.Itis my favourite pair of jeans.

Anonymous said...

I would like to trade you, however, i have a size 30x30. The length would be perfect for you and you wouldn' t have to hem them.

Anonymous said...

im wearing mine now!