Sunday, August 14, 2005

[SOLD] Free People Neon Lime Petticoat Skirt $20

retail: $68
shopmycloset: $20!

just like the pink one we had listed a few weeks back, except neon lime!! just as magnificently fun & just as versatile! :) comes in a beautiful neon lime with detailed lace along the tulle! this skirt is 3 layers of fun and can be worn by itself or under another skirt!

it is near new and in perfect condition! comes in a size medium (stretchy)! low waist measures 28-33 inches.

to purchase, please e-mail shopmycloset@gmail.com! thanks! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

spectacular color!

Anonymous said...

I have this exact same skirt...except I paid like $40 for it with my employee discount when I worked at Macy's :/ Anyway I love it and I always get lots of compliments when I wear it out!

Anonymous said...

makes me wanna break into song...i feel pretty, oh so pretty!!!!

Anonymous said...

definitely a skirt that you can layer with!

and this color is hot! neon new wave colors are back in! :)

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite colors... besides black of course. :)

Anonymous said...

this color is very pretty.