Wednesday, August 3, 2005

[SOLD] Steve Madden Black Weave Flats $16

retail: $69
shopmycloset: $16

featured is a very cute, unique pair of black flats by steve madden. it is constructed with soft, black leather and beautifully styled with triangular cut-outs and weave details!! it is marked a size 38 (best fits a 7.5-8). the insole measures 10 inches long. i promise, they are uber comfy! they're like new, in EXCELLENT condition. match this with a long tee/tank, belt & denim mini....and viola... mega-cute outfit! :)

to purchase, please e-mail shopmycloset.com! :) many thanks!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/shopmycloset/shopmycloset2/d_mjflatsblk.jpg

These shoes (in the link) and the white ones in your older pics, are you still selling them?

Wow, I would buy this Steve Madden number if it came in size 9.

Please get more size 9, everyone neglects us size niners :(

Anonymous said...

i know! i'm a size 9 too! it's so depressing to look at all these cute shoe s on this blog and not be able to buy them or wear them! :( !

Anonymous said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE!!!

♥ shopmycloset ♥ said...

nancy, killian & all size 9ers:

hi! we will try to post size 9 shoesies!

nancy: the black MJ flats are sold however the white zara pumps are still for sale!

kristy: yellow flats = yum. we might be placing a pair of yellow pointy flats soon (i'm still debating whether i want to keep them). :)

thank you! keep the comments alive!

Anonymous said...

the little triangles sure does it for me!

Anonymous said...

oh wait, damnit, i thought it was my size. oh poo.

Anonymous said...

i'm in love with shopmycloset!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi

Anonymous said...

hello there, hi!

Anonymous said...

your top left photograph reminds me of the movie: "me, you and everyone we know" :)

Anonymous said...

I have these too! I adore these shoes!

Anonymous said...

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR, IS IT STILL ON SALE? HOW MANY MORE ARE THERE LEFT?

Anonymous said...

yay, I just got the shoes in the mail and I absolutely love them!! sooo comfy and soft. I <3 shopmycloset!