Friday, August 5, 2005

[SOLD] Tina's Bag Duct Tape Checkbook Wallet $17

Sick of your wallet?
Time to get a new one-of-a-kind handmade wallet!!

tina's bags really are made out of nothing but duct tape. hand sewn. tina's bags are super sturdy, totally waterproof and stylin'.

Retail for checkbook wallet runs from $20 and up, get this one for only $17!!!
I went crazy when I first met Tina 2+ years ago at Feria Urbana market in SF. My friends and I bought together over $150 worth of wallets and purses! This is one of the wallets I'm letting go because I have NEVER used it! Clean and in new condition! :)
Snag this wallet and put it in your pocket!! email shopmycloset@gmail.com to buy!
or visit tina's bags for other styles. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute

Anonymous said...

very creative !

Anonymous said...

i like it a lot

Anonymous said...

OH MAN, I JUST BOUGHT A CLOTH WALLET FOR 50! I SHOULD HAVE SNAG THIS ONE INSTEAD.

Anonymous said...

i Would POp one Like this in My PoCKet!
payce, MeLiSsa