Friday, September 9, 2005

[EVENT] ASR Trade Expo -SD

September 9-11, 2005
San Diego Convention Center, 111 Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA

ASR Trade Expo provides the ultimate showcase of the action sports and youth lifestyle market by attracting the world's largest and most powerful brands and buyers representing such diverse markets as surf, skate, swim, snow, footwear, and fashion. Retailers come to ASR to experience the entire industry - preview the hottest trends - and acquire the latest lines to drive store sales - all in one energized three day event. Experience the evolution of youth culture at the ASR Trade Expo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Shopmycloset,

I wanted to give my thanks for providing such great resources. I'm finally opening up my shop soon. I've been attending most of the events located in Southern California and have been making the neccesary contacts through trade shows and events you've posted. My shop will open around New Year's 2006 in downtown Los Angeles. I will be sure to keep you posted.

Best,
Susan Lee
CEO, Crust Inc.

Crust opening early 2006 in downtown Los Angeles!