Sunday, September 18, 2005

[SOLD] Adidas Originals Pink Striped Track $60

this is the coolest adidas originals track jacket ever!!!! it's my favorite, but i can't wear it since it's lil' too snug! :(


Size Small (best fits X-Small to a Small).
This is a deadstock (brand new with tags) track jacket from the Fall 2003 line. Light pink with black thin stripes. Purchased retail at a sneaker boutique for $60+. Yours for $60. The great deal here is that this track jacket is fresh and you won't find this limited hoodie anywhere!

Love it! I do... :( Email shopmycloset@gmail.com to buy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute, but too pricey for me.

Anonymous said...

why you must tease me! i'm a large in adidas.... time to look on ebay!

Anonymous said...

must have. must have! please email me once it becomes available again k? thanks!, lenni!

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the top Script Deployment system for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central help desk software
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!