Thursday, October 5, 2006

[SOLD] Fornarina Courtney Leather Gold Detail Pumps $43

for grabs are an absolutely magnificent pair of fornarina pumps! :) i love these shoes but am truly just a flats kind of gal! fantastic gold detailing and exquisite craftsmanship make these close to perfection! composed of fine fine leather! these beauties have been worn only once (to a wedding) and come in near mint condition!

retail: $140+
shopmycloset: $43!
  • size: 39 (best fits 8-8.5)
    • heel: 3.75"
  • label: fornarina
  • color: powder/gold detail
  • material: leather
  • condition: like new/near mint!
love it? to buy, email shopmycloset@gmail.com.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

prety shoes. .') I have a pair too!

Anonymous said...

My god, these are so cute.. damn my 6.5 sized feet!!!

Unknown said...

so cute!!! alas, too big...

Anonymous said...

rockstar princess.

Joanne said...

uber cute shoes - FINALLY something in my size and I don't get to it soon enough ;) Hafta check back earlier I see =)