Saturday, July 19, 2008

[EVENT] I Heart vs. EMG Opening Reception -NYC JULY 20

July 20th - August 7th... emg will be taking over I Heart with our vintage digs!!! Along with the vintage sale, all of I Heart spring merchandise will be 30% off. That’s right.....ALL OF IT! so come get some great deals on I Heart merchandise and find some hot new vintage finds as well!

*Opening Reception*
I Heart vs. EMG
Sunday, July 20th, 2pm-6pm
I heart boutique, 262 Mott St., NYC
Refreshments provided

a few examples...

rompers! $25-37.50
70’s highwaisted light denim shorts $25.50
70’s all-over goose-print red, white, and blue dress- so cute! $42.50
80’s Koos van den Akker patchwork skirt/top set $68

80’s Marimekko-print tunic $42.50
80’s mesh open-toe flats $25
70’s light blue sleeveless cotton jumpsuit- perfect for summer nights! $37.50

70’s yellow wedges $27.50
Hanae Mori flower print silk dress $45
70’s dior sunglasses $145

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i went to the last emg vintage sale and it kinda sucked..definitely wasn't worth the $12 cab ride. there is some cute stuff though. most dresses are $40-50 and up. if they have the same high waisted shorts as last time they are TINY like a child's. i'm a size 24 in jeans and could not get them over my thighs. they had 2 racks of really awesome thin and slightly sheer vintage tshirts but those were $200-$300!!! wtf!

Anonymous said...

Your clothes are over-priced. I bought one of Christine's jacket and it definitely doesn't look like the picture shown on this website. What can I expect from buying items online, right?

The other issue is: I was charged $4 for shipping, but the shipping tag was only $2.52 or so.

A friend recommends this website to me. But no more! I'd rather stick of thrift shops!

♥ shopmycloset ♥ said...

anon #1-

sorry to hear the last EMG event was a disappointment. :( hopefully this last one was good.

anon #2-

we price our items as fair as possible. many of the new items we list are 50% off (or more) their original price. if the jacket you purchased was misrepresented, please e-mail us for a refund. note, our shipping prices are a close estimate. we do try to offer the cheapest and most reliable service through usps.

thanks for your comments!