Thursday, August 13, 2009

[SOLD] Thakoon x Target Shibori Woven Dress $36

it's the thakoon x target dress that sold-out in stores and online. the pretty shibori print is an ancient old dyeing technique that's signature to thakoon. cute pleating and rounded neckline. looks super appealing on. in mint, like new condition!

  • size: small (true to size)
    • bust: up to 36"
    • shoulder: 15"
    • length: 34"
  • label: thakoon x target
  • color: black grey
  • material: 100% cotton
  • condition: mint, like new!
love it? to buy, email shopmycloset@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site very useful.
When I read the article and see a variety, it makes me happy.
Permission to offer my website,
A site about dress

thank a lot your information
and thank you very much for I had the opportunity to publish my work. :)