Friday, May 3, 2013

[SOLD] Opening Ceremony Pointed Collar Dress $132

this opening ceremony dress is just lovely. the babydoll cut and pointed collar make it the most flattering dress.  the fabric is amazing too! brand new!
retail: $460
shopmycloset: $132
  • size: medium
    • bust: up to 36"
    • shoulder: 15.5"
    • waist: free (stretchy)
    • length: 34"
  • label: opening ceremony
  • color: grey + cream
  • material: 100% wool
  • condition: new with tags
photo via untitledstyle

love it? to buy, email shopmycloset@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Thanh said...

Hello! I sent an email to shopmycloset@gmail.com on inquiring a purchase for this Opening Ceremony dress. I'm quite paranoid about my emails not going through, so I just wanted to send another message for confirmation. My name is Thanh and my email address is dphamdo@gmail.com (same email for PayPal as well). If you've already read my email, I deeply apologize! I'm very much in-love with this dress so I can't seem to relax!